Mike Pence, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Grassley are in the line of succession. What if they get sick with COVID-19?

WASHINGTON – When President Donald Trump was hospitalized last week with COVID-19, the administration sought to assure Americans he was still fit to carry out his duties as president.

click here

click here

click here

click here

click here

click here

click here

click here

click here

click here

"I haven’t been around [Trump] in more than a week so I don’t feel it’s necessary to get a test. I feel comfortable where I am, I’m very aware of my body and symptoms. I feel good, I have a lot of energy and we’re out here across the country advocating for American agriculture," Perdue said last week after Trump's diagnosis.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Brazil reaches 150,000 deaths from COVID-19